AP Photo/Mic Smith
- Rita Fusco-Jackson, 55, tested positive for the novel coronavirus after she died last Friday at CentraState Medical Center in Freehold, New Jersey.
- Six of her family members were hospitalized with COVID-19 infections, five of whom were in critical condition, according to NJ.com.
- The relatives include five of Fusco-Jackson’s siblings and their mother, their sister, Elizabeth Fusco told NJ.com.
- Her brother, Carmine Fusco, was one of the six and has since died.
- Another 19 relatives have been tested for COVID-19 and are now waiting for their results.