- Police in Malaysia have found the body of Nora Quoirin, a 15-year-old tourist who disappeared in the jungle 10 days ago.
- Local police said on Tuesday Quoirin’s parents identified a body found by rescuers earlier that day as their daughter.
- She went missing from her parent’s vacation apartment in the Dusun nature reserve on August 4. The body was found around a mile away.
- Quoirin is severely disabled, her parents said, owing to brain condition she has had since birth.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Police searching for a disabled 15-year-old girl in the Malaysian jungle say they have found her body, after 10 days of searching.
Officers working in the Dusun nature reserve said at a press conference Tuesday that they discovered a body which “resembles” Nora Quoirin, who disappeared on August 4.