Investigators have recovered what seem to be human remains in their search for two missing Idaho kids. Tylee Ryan and J.J. Vallow have not been seen in public for nearly nine months. The children’s stepfather is now in police custody. Jonathan Vigliotti has the latest.
- Rexburg Police confirmed that human remains were discovered on Chad Daybell’s property in Salem, Idaho, on Tuesday
- They said it was too soon to say whether the remains belonged to his wife Lori Vallow’s missing children, Joshua ‘JJ’ Vallow and Tylee Ryan
- Tylee, 17, and JJ, who would have turned 8 in May, were last seen in September
- Chad was detained by police Tuesday while they executed a search warrant at his home – Lori is already currently behind bars on charges of neglect and desertion
- He has been charged with one count of destruction or concealment of evidence and booked into Fremont County Jail
- The ‘cult’ mom married Chad less than two months after the kids vanished
- The couple have refused to say where the children are but insisted they are safe