- Bogdan Vechirko, 35, was arrested on suspicion of assault after driving a semi-truck through a George Floyd march in Minneapolis on Sunday.
- Public records show that Vechirko has was convicted for disorderly conduct in late 2012.
- He was also charged with domestic violence over the same incident, but that charge was ultimately dropped.
- Donation records also show three contributions of around $100 since 2018: one to President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, and two more to the Republican Party.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The man who was arrested after driving a tanker truck through a crowd of George Floyd protesters in Minneapolis on Sunday has a previous arrest for domestic assault, public records show.